Bend Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you are facing charges ranging from DUI (known as DUII in Oregon) or a drug offense to a violent felony count that exposes you to mandatory prison time, your freedom and future are on the line. You need the most engaged, effective lawyer you can find. If you are desperate to help your child or another family member avoid a devastating conviction and criminal record, we will make that mission our own.
We are proven, dynamic trial lawyers dedicated to identifying the best strategy for each client and building compelling cases for the courtroom. Our commitment to winning favorable results for people whose futures hang in the balance is a clear, proven strength. You can put that total dedication to work for you in this traumatic and uncertain time.Building Strategic Defenses Against all Felonies and Misdemeanors
As active, innovative Bend criminal defense attorneys, we represent people facing all types of serious charges throughout Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook counties. This includes many people arrested while visiting our area as well as local residents across the cultural and economic spectrum.
Some of our areas of focus and past success include:
- DUII/DUI defense — including challenging field sobriety tests and all other evidence as well as contesting driver's license suspensions in Oregon DMV implied consent hearings
- Drug possession, delivery and manufacture cases involving all types of controlled substances such as marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, Ecstasy (MDMA), OxyContin and other prescription drugs
- Defense against domestic violence allegations and the imposition of restraining orders
- Assault charges, as well as other crimes against persons that qualify as Measure 11 offenses and exposed the accused to mandatory sentencing
- Sex crimes, including rape and sexual abuse, which are also covered by Measure 11
- All types of theft and property crimes ranging from shoplifting to burglary and white collar offenses such as embezzlement and fraud
If negotiation for manageable consequences — such as DUII diversion or probation instead of jail time — is ultimately the best path for you, we work exceptionally well with prosecutors. First, however, we will explore every angle of defense and present all viable legal options in clear language.
You can depend on receiving dedicated personal attention when you contact us for a consultation. With all you have at stake, this may prove to be the best call you ever make.