Bend Personal Injury Lawyers
Mario F Riquelme & L Todd Wilson Partners At Elliott, Riquelme & Wilson LLPOne of the most important decisions you ever make could be your choice of a lawyer to represent you after a serious car accident or other injury-causing event. In this traumatic time, your attention belongs on your medical needs and family.
At Mario F. Riquelme & L. Todd Wilson Partners At Elliott, Riquelme & Wilson LLP, our Bend personal injury lawyers will step in immediately, offer caring counsel and apply our decades of experience to help you recover every dollar you deserve.Auto Accidents, Insurance Issues, Wrongful Death and More
We are long-standing Bend personal injury law attorneys who have successfully pursued hundreds of accident claims and lawsuits for people throughout Central Oregon. As such, we are well-prepared to handle all aspects of:
- Auto accidents, including impaired/drunk driving accidents and rear-end collisions
- Motorcycle accidents, including motorcycle crashes caused by traffic violations, distracted driving or the need for an evasive maneuver by the cyclist
- Car vs. pedestrian or bicyclist accidents resulting in spinal cord injury, neck injury and other damage
- Semitruck accidents and other commercial truck accidents
- Insurance disputes, including those relating to UM/UIM claims, diminished vehicle value and other insurance concerns
- Premises liability claims arising from dog bites and other incidents on dangerous property
- Wrongful death claims and lawsuits on behalf of family members after fatal accidents caused by others' negligent or reckless actions
- Bus accidents, airplane crashes and other mass transit accidents — sometimes called common carrier accidents in legal terms
- Third-party workers' compensation claims
- Elder abuse cases involving physical neglect or financial exploitation
We also provide assertive, results-oriented legal advocacy for victims of assault, sexual abuse or other criminal acts.Injured Near Prineville, Madras or Redmond? Accident Injury Attorneys who Will Prioritize Your Case are one Call Away.
For prompt, informed legal guidance without any financial risk, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys. We will focus on your specific needs and work relentlessly to help you put your life back together — whether that ultimately requires skilled settlement negotiations or advocacy all the way through a jury trial.
For a free case evaluation, call us at 541-323-2013, or email us today.